You just never know what you'll find here at Ariemoon Designs & Enchanted Arts because I'm always busy crafting a variety of spellbinding knick-knackery!

Here you'll not only find photos of new work like one of a kind, handcrafted jewelry, fiber arts, meditation tools, shrines, wands, Totems, and my specialty Faeries and Goddesses, but hopefully friendship, inspiration and a healthy dose of enchantment!

I love to create ceremonial medicine tools for the Healer...evocative adornments for the Priestess...and an array of fine accoutrements for the Mystically Minded Community.

Thank you for being here and I hope you enjoy the Magick!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Revived!!

Oh Goodness! What a summer it has been, between festivals, CD release parties, celebrations and major tweaks to the the cottage- which was all just in June!- to ankle surgery in July which literally knocked me off my dancing feet for two months,


I am finally feeling a resurgence of creativity and that in-my-bones happiness that is inherent to a healthy Gypsy Soul...(that's me with Juliette my newest addition, I'll share more about her later!)


Rather than list all the things I *didn't* get to in the past few months, I'm wiping the slate clean of all the outstanding pressures of *should haves* and *wish I woulda's* and pulling the Fool card from my Tarot deck once again. On to new adventures with a free heart...I invite you to do the same. Today. Right Now. Hop in the wagon and let's go!

Being so incapacitate with the surgery tossed me, not completely unwittingly, into some shadowy spots in the landscape of my heart, who would have thought that my ankle had a direct line to my soul? In truth, I had an inkling something bigger than mundane ankle surgery was about to happen, we don't know what we don't know- even if we thing we do! Ha! Well, luckily our bodies are so wise that when we are injured in one place we have an opportunity to heal in all places, on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). And that is just what occurred...
I went into a place where forgiveness was being held captive and battled with the tentacled beast guarding the gate. I traveled through narrow and rocky passages, into a valley where a piece of my heart had fallen out and retrieved it. I swam to the depths of an ancient grotto and faced my Self in the mirror of a MurMaiden. And I cried and I remembered; I healed and I cried some more, until the ocean was once again full...

And here we have it, after an almost complete 40 years "around the Wheel", looking gloriously tattered and stitched and mis-shapened, well worn from use, scarred from those old wounds I waited a bit longer than necessary to heal, but still pumping, still loving- deeper, wider, higher and with just the right color red...

There's so much more to share if you'll listen because we all tell each other's stories...I'll meet you round the fire. BLESSINGS of the most ENCHANTING variety....

2 comments:

  1. a lovely post, my fellow gypsy (ok, my gypsy is still mostly inside, but she's been peaking out the past few years and I'll coax her all the way out yet). sorry to hear of your tough travels ~ pleased to know (not surprisingly) you made the most out of the experience & came through with as much or more love in your soul than before. you're a gem and I'll see you fireside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sweet Di! Yes, around the fireside for sure- we'll coax that inner gypsy out...I have some great music for that ;) Thank YOU for your compassion- I can feel your wise heart smiling! XO

    ReplyDelete

Love & Magick,